Monday, September 26, 2011

once upon a time

At one point, obviously early on in Seth and I's marriage I thought that creating a blog would be a good way for my oh so far away family to keep tabs on us. Then I got to thinking, do I really want them to keep tabs on us? Quickly almost 10 blissfully wedded months have flown by...and I logged into find the above photo, and a box just below, almost laughing at me saying "no posts".
Oddly over the past few weeks which have been swarmed with school and various extra curricular activities I find myself with no time to call my sister and babble about the happenings in life. Those phone calls have turned into weekly emails, and now those email will turn into blog posts.
A blog, this is the end of my facebook career.

No comments:

Post a Comment