Sunday, December 4, 2011

1 faithful follower, 1.3 billion more to go

well, this is actually to say goodbye.

not for ever, just from now until Wednesday the 14th at 11 am when my fall 2011 semester is finally over.

Last night Seth and I, with the help of Trevor and Amanda Jex, hosted a Christmas party for the AFROTC colorgaurd. After 7 hours of baking, cleaning, and wishing I was napping the party was a smashing success. Mostly a success in my book because we were still in bed by a reasonable time (we are usually in bed by 9:30) and it sure did seem like everyone had a good time. But that was the official kick of to the busiest week and a half of my year. This week coming up I have 2 papers to write, an art project to do, Seth's birthday dinner to plan and carry out, 4 days of work, church obligations, this coming week is Seth's busiest week with final presentations, giving me foot rubs, we both are studying for finals, I have 3 on the 12th, 1 the 13th and 1 the 14th, Seth only has two final tests, but I am pretty sure one of them is in his impossible calculus 3 class (that long form of calculus was for you Mandy Easley). So as you can see we wont be very available until mid week next week.

However after that we are free and clear, feel free to call us, go snowboarding with us, invite us to dinner, invite yourselves to our dinner, and desire our company at any given moment, because aside from the huge to-do list I've given myself for the 3 week long break, we are FREE.

see you on the 14th.

No comments:

Post a Comment