At least two months ago I remember telling Bethany McCurry that I was going to write about some epic moment in my blog. Three weeks later she asked for my blog address, two months later I am updating.
We're back from Alaska. It was great. Below you can find a chronological photo trip through Seth's haircuts.
This is one of our first nights in Skagway, we ate with Jeremy and Liz a lot that week
Then Seth decided to shave his head in preparation for OCS
this is the month that Seth was at OCS, hair growth not documented
documentation of hair unimportant, check out those gaiters!
Funny how you never did give me that blog address! Good thing you linked to this on facebook! Also, I tried to post on the more recent post, and it was probably the best comment I've ever written. The Internet ate it though so now you will always have to wonder what it said.
ReplyDelete