for all of you who are constantly in debate whether or not to choose the Samsung Galaxy vs. the iphone 5, let me just tell you how epic these posts would be if samsung didn't make it so hard to upload things from your phone onto you computer.
We're a bit past midweek, and you would think that with such a heavy coarse load that the blog would be updated on the weekend when we have time to kick back and relax. On the contrary I've found that the best time to babble on and on about our lives is right in the middle of the week when stress is at its peak, all three loads of our laundry are sitting on the couch waiting to be folded and we haven't been to the grocery store since last Tuesday.
So here is what's been happening. I got a bike. This is something Seth promised me way way back in the summer of 2010, I believe it went a little like this "yeah, if you come to Utah I'll totally buy you a bike." I don't think he expected to be held to that but here is the proof:
oh wait, I can't get that photo off my phone either. Imagine me holding a brand new cannondale. (I'm wearing a green shirt and jeans rolled up, not to mention the chacos I wear daily)
Now the best thing about riding a bike is that I get to have Seth ride his dad's bike and wear these:
nope, that one is lost to samsung too. Imagine Seth wearing a pair of cycling bibs (for those of you unfamiliar imagine a wrestling singlet) looking real dashing. On second thought maybe its better you don't see that one.
And since the new wave of the future is Bracken bike rides (we should make a Bracken Bike week and make shirts) you can imagine how amazing this was:
oh, samsung, you slay me. Imagine Sue, Seth and I all standing in a line holding our shirts up to show our stomachs. Now remember that sue is 100 months pregnant. At this point I would show you the next photo with Seth and I's shocked faces pointing at Sues stomach.
Here are the photos that survived..or rather have been revived from the weekend. Next weekend look forward to India fest, and photos not taken with this samsung piece of junk.
No comments:
Post a Comment